Fantom™ - The OG Classic T-Shirt
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|XS (inches)||27||16 ½|
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of .
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
541 10th St. NW , Atlanta GA 30318, United States
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase it can be returned back to us. Please allow 2 weeks from the time you mail your order for your return to be processed. We will notify you via email once your return has been processed.
* Merchandise must be returned within 15 calendar days of the delivery date to receive a refund, exchange or store credit.
* Merchandise returned after 15 days and before 30 days of received date are only eligible for store credit.
* Merchandise cannot be returned and/or exchanged after 30 days of received date.
* Merchandise must be Unworn, Unused, Unwashed.
*Sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges.
*Shipping fees, duties, taxes, customs fees are non-refundable on refused/return packages.
* If the order being returned took advantage of a promotion, i.e. free shipping, the value of the promotion will be deducted from the refund.
*Orders that used a promotional codes given out by our newsletter emailing services are considered to be sale items since it is using a code for a discounted price. These orders and items purchased in these orders are non-returnable. We will not issue a refund for the items.
Once a package leaves the Big Baller Brand warehouse, we are not responsible for lost or stolen goods. A claim will have to be opened by the buyer with the shipping company. No refunds or replacements will be sent out until further hearing from the shipping company.
Orders may be returned using any shipping method of your choice at your expense; we suggest using a traceable and insured service to prevent packages from being lost as we are not responsible for any lost packages. ***Please include a copy of your packing slip***
541 10th ST. NW.
Atlanta, GA 30318
Orders must be returned within 30 days of receiving your package. Orders may be returned using any shipping method of your choice at your expense; we suggest using a traceable and insured service to prevent packages from being lost as we are not responsible for any lost packages. Please include your invoice or order number. Shipping and duties, taxes, customs fees are non-refundable. Items can be returned to the address below:
541 10th ST. NW.
Atlanta, GA 30318
Refunds and Processing
* Please allow 2 weeks from the time you mail your order for your return request to be processed. We will notify you via email once your return has been processed, which approximately takes 1-5 business days from the received date.